Have you made a New Year’s resolution to lose weight, tackle your financial papers or get your garage organized . . .
. . . and then made the same resolution the next year? (And the year after that? And the year after THAT?)
Or how many times have you told yourself that you’re going to spend more time on what’s really important in your life, only to find yourself bogged down in the tedium of everyday chores?
Your days are busy, and life is short. Take a helping hand from 2Viki, check some of those tasks off your list for good, and free up time for what really matters.
- Organizing and planning parties (graduation, retirement. showers, etc.)
- Managing guest lists and replies
- Hosting service (so you can enjoy your own party!)
- Gift purchasing, wrapping and delivery
Home management and improvement
- Organizing contact information: Family, friends, utilities, vendors, Christmas cards lists, and more in multiple print and electronic formats
- Sorting and filing paperwork—creating helpful filing systems, taking confidential papers to professional shredder
- Travel planning
- Scanning/archiving paper files to digital format
- Errand-running (taking the car in for service, picking up the drycleaning)
- Room/closet organization
- IKEA picking and delivery service (for much less than what IKEA charges for delivery to Central Pennsylvania!)
- Furniture assembly
- Light interior decorating/design
- Tutoring in wide variety of subjects, including but not limited to use of computers, software, social media and more
- Goal-setting, accountability services and reminders
- Meal preparation—in-home or delivered
- Freezer cooking—preparation and assembly of meals ready to be cooked, including detailed written instructions
- Food preparation—soups, fresh produce, “grab-and-go” breakfast and lunch meals
- Grocery shopping
- Customized menu preparation
- Move management—planning and preparation for your move across town or across the country, including helping you form a workable timeline
- Packing and procuring packing supplies
- Handling your address changes, truck and hotel reservations, utility changes/notifications, etc.
- Downsizing—sorting through items, taking donations to your preferred charities, helping you set priorities so you know what to keep and what to toss
- Creating beautiful artwork from your digital photos
- Seasonal outdoor cleaning (like getting your patio ready for the summer or storing the grill in the fall)
- Advising and collating your confidential personal Vital Document File (a comprehensive print and electronic file of important papers) and Document Map (where these files are stored) for family members
All services can be priced hourly or as a flat-rate, per-project cost; ask about special package deals and rates at our FREE initial consultation. Contact us today to get started.